Tuesday, July 09, 2013

New Cover Roundups (Detective Comics and Arkham War!)

The DC Solicits for the month of October were released yesterday with a few books featuring cover's by myself.
Take a look!


Detective Comics 24 (Out in October)

Colors by Blonde


I will also be doing covers for the Arkham War event.  Here is the first cover.  This took me 3 days to draw and lots of headaches, but the final colors really won me over.  Blonde did a great job here!



 Detective Comics 23 (out in August)

Colors by Emilio Lopez

And here is the cover for Detective Comics 22.  Originally, this was the cover for the combo pack, but DC switched it to the main cover.  At first I was sort of put down by this, seeing that we wanted to have a color theme running constant through the book, which was blue and orange, but this version has really grown on me.  Another great job by Mr. Lopez.

Next post Ill have some art from 'Tec 22 as well as some commentary on my thoughts.
Look for that once my schedule dies down a bit!

JAY



No comments: