Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Windsor's Merry Comic Book Christmas Con!

I will be appearing and signing at the Merry Comic Book Christmas Con in Windsor, Ontario, Canada on December 2nd.  You can find all the information here, on the facebook page:

Merry Comic Book Christmas Con
 
Also, I will have available three new prints!  Check them out! 


And lastly, I will be donating a percentage of my sales from pages, original art, ect. to Compassion Canada.  They are the number 1 child sponsorship program in the world that my wife and I support.  Compassion helps to feed, cloth, and educate the poorest of the poor children in the world to give them a hope of a future.  If you are interested in supporting a child, you can go here: www.compassion.com .  I love this charity and the children we support personally and this Christmas, I want to give back in order to give children around the world a very Merry Christmas! 

Come on out if you are in the area on December 2nd and have a great time at Windsor's first Comic Convention in 22 years!!

JAY

No comments: