Friday, June 08, 2012

Batman Annual #1 Ranks in top 10 of Sales in May!

This was a huge suprise for me when I saw this on Newsarama this morning.  I expected some decent sales, but not to land as the #5 best selling book for the month of May!  I can't take the credit though, as Scott and James really did an awesome job with the writing and Peter Steigerwald ruled on colors.  Im very thankful for this opportunity and blessing!

If you still haven't grabbed a copy, they are still out there!  Buy yours today either in a comic shop OR using the DC Comics app for Ipad and Iphone!

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/may-2012-comic-book-sales-charts-analysis.html


THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!
JAY

3 comments:

juliozor said...

Amazing jason, im really happy for you. keep on the good work.

Cameron Durgin said...

I had a pretty good time reading the book. I was able to grab the last one left at my comic store. Your pencils were great as usual, and I can't wait to see what you work on next. Definitely an inspiration.

Andrew BK Tan said...

I love your visual interpretation of Batman and Mr. Freeze. Awesome work! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us in Detective Comics. :)